Friday, July 21, 2006

Sisters!

This is one of my favorite pictures.

You can't see what they are doing exactly, but even if you could, I'm not sure you could understand what they are doing. But THEY know what they are doing. They play. They have their own little world.

As their mother, I will be sort of part of their world, but not really. They are the sisters. They will play and laugh and do things that no one else will understand. I will be privvy to some of it, but not all of it. As it should be.

One of my favorite things is when N (4.5) and K (26 months) just start playing make-believe in the morning. Many of the things N says make no sense to me. Who knows if they make sense to K, but she just agrees with N and keeps playing. I love watching.

I have 3 brothers, but they are much older than me so I never really played with them as a kid. I never got to experience what is in that picture. I am so happy that my little girls have each other. Even if they fight, they are still lucky to get moments like that picture.

I have a series of K and T (11 months) playing too. It is just too cute too. If you email me / leave me a comment I will send you a link to it.

No comments: