Wednesday, July 12, 2006

N & K

My husband and I are not morning people. Neither is N. I had to take her to work with me on Monday (yesterday) morning. I asked her if she wanted to go on Sunday night and she said yes. We talked about what I would do (meeting) and what she would do (watch a video on my computer) and how after the meeting and video we'd get lunch and then go to preschool.

She was excited. Then she looked at me and said, "We don't have to go in early do we?" "No," I replied. "Good because if we get up early, we'll be too tired to do work."

***********

Tonight, K wanted to go shoe shopping. She looked at a catalogue of shoes and started crying that she needed to go to the "shoe store" NOW. I was cracking up. My husband looked worried.



I love my girls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the shoe girl! Yes, her father should be very, very worried! :)