Friday, July 28, 2006

Emerging

I'm emerging from my own little warp bubble*.

-My Mom is just out of the procedure for getting her pacemaker. She's groggy and my Dad hasn't gotten to talk with the doctor yet, so I don't have that much news. I'm just thankful she's groggy at this point!

-My friend who is leaving the country and I said goodbye yesterday. I am sad.

-T says "Duck" when she sees duckies now. Very very cute. She definitely can walk, and does 10 steps or more often, but she still prefers to crawl because she can go so much faster!

-I got a piece of software that was DRIVING ME CRAZY to work. I wasted a lot of time trying to figure it out. It turns out, my computer needed a restart and that's why the software was misbehaving.






*Geeky reference to a Star Trek episode. My own personal warp bubble is where I go to hide, and in the episode it was that someone was trapped in one, not going there to hide. (Major points if you can tell me which episode I'm thinking about!)

2 comments:

Mrs. CP said...

I hope your mom recoveries quickly! My grandmother had a pacemaker put in early this year and it seemed to really help her.

Mrs. CP said...

(Grandmom will be 84 in the fall.)