Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Observations (pretty random stuff here)

At nearly 10 months of age, T's hair is almost as long as N's hair was at birth.

*******
K is 2 years and one month old. K was born when N (now 4) was 2 years and four months old. It is totally beyond my comprehension that when T turns 1, K will still be younger than N was when K was born. (Did you follow that? The bottom line, K and T are so close in age it's [insert colorful adjective] insane!)


*******
I have a cousin (on my Mom's side) who doesn't interact much with his family (siblings or any one else). No one knows why exactly. My Dad has a brother who stopped talking with his siblings. No one really knew why he stopped talking with them either. It's always strange to me when that happens. Is it common? I really like my brothers. I can't imagine not talking with them. Granted, I don't see them very much, but that's because I live 1/2 a continent away from them. I get very excited to see them. I will always talk with them on the phone.


*******
All my girls have been great newborns. Hardly ever cried. Slept pretty well. Smiled a lot. Everyone always told me how lucky I was. I knew I was lucky, but I learned that they are harder as they get older. They have sooooooooooo much energy. I had hopes that T (almost 10 months) was going to be mellow. I have seen much evidence recently that she's got at least as much spunk as K, if not more. N is the most energetic kid and I'd be surprised if K and T make it up to her level.

No comments: