Tuesday, June 13, 2006

D'oh! (again!)

Last night, the monitor for T's (9.5 months) room was turned down again. (Am I a loser or what????)

Again, T slept through the night, or maybe she just didn't cry loud enough to wake me (not sure which).

This time, I noticed the monitor was turned down at 5 am when K (2) came in for snuggling and to sleep with me. The good news is that T wasn't crying at 5 am when I noticed the monitor was down. T woke up around 6:30 ish, came into bed, nursed and slept in until about 9. (I had to get up at 7:45.)

I'm hoping T isn't mad at me for having the monitor down and that she doesn't get up constantly tonight. I'm hoping that she's learning to sleep all the way through the night. I think she just sort of fusses at 2 or 3 am and I hear her and grab her prematurely. I don't think she actually needs me.

Okay ... should I turn off the monitor completely now or should I leave it on? I'm taking votes. Leave your vote in a comment. Our rooms are close and if she needs me she will wake me.... Oh, what should I do?

1 comment:

Mrs. CP said...

I vote OFF. :-) What's N's vote? (Big N, not little N) :-)