Tuesday, May 16, 2006

whiny...

Miss T (almost 9 months) is in the "I wake up too early so I need a nap about 1 hour after I wake up" stage. It's a fun stage. N and K both went through it. I need to look up when N went through it, but I know K was going through it when she was about 9-12 ish months.

The "need a nap an hour after waking" is just so odd. You say to them, "Why don't you sleep a little later, and then I could sleep a little later too." They look at you blankly.

Miss K (2!) is whiny because she won't go to bed at night without me. I NEED my 2 hours at night from 9-11 to catch up on work/blogosphere stuff. Last night she laid on my bed with me from 10-midnight while I did work. She finally gave in to sleep at midnight. This makes for a tired whiny K in the morning. I decided to skip gymnastics with her. She's tired and just wanting me to hold her and falling when I don't hold her. I just don't think gymastics would be very fun today. In addition, I have a very full day of meetings.

One of my nannies always reminds me to simplify... I am simplifying today by skipping gymnastics. It will help a lot.

Next up (or sometime soon), the incredible self potty training two year old!

No comments: