Monday, May 15, 2006

Funniest Pants

Tonight when I was at dance, I saw the funniest pants... On the seat of them it said, "Dance Bum!" I was laughing. Maybe I should have titled this "Punniest Pants." Ooooohhhh and then I could have gotten an alliteration... Oh well, maybe next time.

In work news, there is much, but I still have to do some processing before I can write it... Stuff is happening. Lots... Nothing that can be categorized as good or bad yet, but definitely stuff!

In other news, T (almost 9 months) is growing. I have just come to the realization that she is much closer to a one-year old than a new born baby. YIKES. Where did the time go? I still think of her as a little baby, but that little baby of mine stands and is starting to take steps... she will hold on to our couch and move along it to reach something she wants. She's not really cruising (while holding on to furniture) but she's very close.... VERY close. And then I pulled out warm weather pjs and clothes for her... She fits in clothes that are 12 months and 12-18 month sized... HOW DID THAT HAPPEN, I ASK!


Okay... There is more, but for now, this is all I can manage.

No comments: