Monday, March 06, 2006

Two more K things


I forgot to write about K's obsession with shoes. She loves the white ones in the picture. I bought a size 6W last summer at the end of the summer cause she was outgrowing her 5W that she wore all summer long. I thought she'd wear the new ones for a month or two last fall cause she liked them so much last summer. I'm not sure why, but she didn't wear them. When we took our trip to warmer weather in February, I dug them out for her and they still fit. She fell in love with them. She calls them "white." She can put on the right one all by herself and velcro it, but she always needs help with the left one. She even puts the right one on the right foot. Pretty impressive for a 21/22 month old. The other morning she told me, "Feet cold. Need shoes. Need white, Mommy."

I try to ignore the fact that it's still technically winter and she's wearing white shoes often without socks. Fortunately winter here is usually no colder than 60 degrees (during the day).

The other K thing... Yesterday she took a 4 hour nap! (That's longer than a 3 hour tour. heh.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Obsessed with her shoes already? She's such a girl! I love it!