Sunday, March 05, 2006

To do list

  1. Get haircuts for N (4) and K (21 months).
  2. Work on not not getting an appointment for me to get a haircut since I'm trying to grow it a little longer. (My hair guy said, you need to stop coming to see me every 5 weeks if you want your hair to grow!) (I know, but he does such a good cut that I don't have to do anything to it when it's a fresh cut.) (I'm actually still going here... My hair is growing! (still growing 6/2/06, but I have had one haircut))
  3. Get my eyelashes tinted (I have really dry eyes and don't like to wear mascara. Flax seed oil really helps my dry eyes, but I still prefer to not wear mascara. It sounds like a luxury getting your eyelashes tinted, but it's not that expensive and it makes me feel good.)
  4. Laundry (The never ending story of laundry.) (did some and will feel better when I do two more loads... of course that good feeling will only last until Wednesday cause then I'll have two more loads I need to do.)
  5. Get my car cleaned on the inside and outside. (My husband remarked that he thought my car was on its way to becoming a bag lady's car. I agreed.)
  6. Write thing for C project (now waiting for feedback
  7. Write email for C for E project
  8. Do online thing for C project
  9. Decide if I want to review an article for a journal that just asked me based on my expertise. (Yea, yea, flattery will get you everywhere!) (decided to do it and now I have a month to do it... until 4/8 or so.) (I am a loser here. They took the article away from me because I never did it. LOSER ME.)
  10. Finish notes from an AB meeting
  11. Email S person about meeting in 2 weeks

  12. Work on O workshop (this won't be complete until after mid-April, but I am working on it.) Done now!
  13. Work on Lit Review for my new stuff and set meeting with my colleague We did this and will continue to do this forever. This is for that new project we're trying to start. I'll continue to update on this in the blog.
  14. Play with kids (never ending, but fun)
  15. Cook dinner (never ending and I like doing this)
  16. Schedule nannies for the two weeks one of my nannies is gone (of course, one of the weeks is when I'm at a conference, but it's okay.)
  17. Finish family blog and release it to family. (Still trying to do this...)

No comments: