Monday, March 13, 2006

One month 9 days...

That's the amount of time since K (22 months) last threw up. (See Operation No More Throw Up for more information on the Throw Up Prevention Program TUPP.)

K did throw up from her ear infection (during the week of February 14), but I don't count that because that was from coughing too hard, not from exhaustion and an irrational screaming fit.

We reset the clock tonight and hope that we can go longer this time. (At least this episode was during her father's watch and not my watch. He feels terrible. I might have been able to prevent this episode if I had been home because I lactate, but I was at my dance class. K loves to nurse. My nursing her at night does prevent some of the evening crazies. I can't feel let myself feel guilty though. She was just tired and that's what she does when she is tired. She screams and screams and throws up. Next time we just need to get her to bed a little earlier.)

No comments: