Tuesday, March 14, 2006

How much caffeine is too much?

I'm drinking so much caffeine (in the form of coffee and tea) right now. I'm getting so much done. I'm still sleeping well at night. I'm a little worried that I'm drinking too much of it, but I don't want to stop. I estimate I am drinking 300-400 mg a day (according to the Caffeine estimates section).

I know that I'm addicted. I know that I couldn't be doing all I do without the help of my friend, caffeine. My husband who sees me in the morning before I drink coffee doesn't want me to give it up. He's scared I would never get out of bed and be a total slacker and that all duties would fall to him. He's probably right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! That's a lot o' caffeine!Aren't you supposed to cut back when breastfeeding? Or is that just during pregnancy? My intake varies due to an overwhelming NEED for chocolate! I don't drink coffee (love the smell, hate the taste), but I do drink diet pop (or soda, depending on where you live!). But, like you said, it keeps your household running smoothly, so pass the chocolate! Hee hee hee