Saturday, January 28, 2006

Not good

My scale has gone up 3 pounds in the last 2 days. I must be retaining water or something. I'm not happy about this. I know it's not "real" weight, because for it to be real weight, I would have needed to eat an extra 9,000 calories in the last two days and I think I would have noticed that.

I haven't eaten an extra 9,000 calories. Even if I ate a whole Ben and Jerry's ice cream that would have only been about 1000-1200 calories. I certainly haven't eaten 8 Ben and Jerry's ice creams. I've eaten my usual diet and don't know what is up. I'm going to try not to worry about it and just drink extra water and eat a little less for the next couple of days and hope the scale goes back to normal soon... Hmmmm ... maybe it's broken?

Going to investigate.

3 comments:

Margie said...

Hi,

I happened upon your blog. I'm a mother of one daughter, who just turned 1. I want more but my husband does not. Isn't it wonderful having daughters (or in my case, a daughter)? I'm so sleep deprived but happy. She's the love of my life.

Margie

JK said...

Good luck to you! Having daughters (or singular) is a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

It's broken. R just went and bought us a new scale b/c he says ours is broken.
THis one measures body fat. Can you think of anything you want less at almost 8 months pregnant than something that measures your body fat? Waist measurements, maybe?