Friday, January 27, 2006

I am a little worried about inverse correlations

N (4) was a very very sleepy baby for the first 4 months of her life and then she became a super-spaz! K (20 months) was not that sleepy of a young baby. In fact, her big blue eyes were hardly ever shut during the day. She was a good night sleeper, but was never a sleepy baby like N. As she got older she became a spaz, but not a super-spaz. I am usually exhausted when I spend time with N and with K she doesn't tire me out.

T (5 months) was the sleepiest baby girl... she slept about 22 of the 24 hours for the first 6 weeks of her life. She was much sleepier than N. I was worried about her sometimes. She would sleep for 5 hour stretches when she was only a few days old. She nursed really well and had lots of wet and poopy diapers so I didn't worry too much (and because she was baby girl #3 and you just worry a lot less). She seemed like a normal baby when she was awake, it was just that she wasn't awake very much at all.

Now, at 5 months, I'm worried that T is going to outspaz her sister N. T seems very very very active. I think we might be in trouble. It's a good thing we have N to chase after T.

No comments: