Sunday, January 01, 2006

Mucho Cuteness

Warning: Descriptions of excessive cuteness will follow.

Miss T (4 months) has found her feet! She found the feet a while ago, but now they have made it to her mouth. When there is one baby involved, to me, there is nothing cuter than that baby with her toes in her mouth! Seeing it for the third time confirms my feelings on this.

Of course, the more little girls involved, the cuter things get. Tonight, all 3 of my little girls were interacting as sisters and I don't think it could get any cuter. T is learning how to sit up and we had her propped in the Bobby. N (almost 4) was playing with her feet and helping her sit, and K (19.5 months) was walking around and bending down to give her kisses. As she was giving her kisses she kept saying, "Hi T_____." Her little 19.5 month old voice is so sweet. Then both N and K bent in to give T kisses. I had the camera and the video camera going. I hope I captured some of the essence of their interaction tonight.

No comments: