Thursday, January 05, 2006

As creative as I get...

Between work, 3 little girls (and their 30 fingernails and 30 toenails), 3 houses (more on that soon), 2 nannies, 1 husband, 1 cat, 1 dance class, 1 aerobics class, and a zillion toys to keep track of, I don't have a lot of time left to be creative. This year at Christmas I came up with what I thought was a good idea--not an original one by any stretch, but one that I liked.

I got little refrigerator magnet photo frames to put pictures of the girls in and gave those (in addition to a real present) to SIL's and nannies. I always have wallet photos that I want to do something with, but I never know what (too many for my wallet!). The little frame protects the photo from kitchen gunk and allows me to see the people I love on a regular basis (I spend a lot of time at my refrigerator!).

Just call me Martha. (Actually, it was almost too much for me to trim the photos to fit the frames.)

No comments: