Monday, July 09, 2012

Week 3 of Summer

OMG it's past the 4th of July.  The year is more than 1/2 over.  Time is flying.

In week 3, we got ordered the tile for the new house!  I'm thrilled.  Thinking about tile was sucking up a lot of my time.  Now we just have to order the stone for our fireplace (but first we have to figure out if we're replacing our old fireplace or what....).

Poor MWH does so much on the remodel, and all I do is blog about my small contributions.  (He needs a blog.)

Bleh... not feeling like blogging right now... Week 3 was a nice week.  The girls were helpful and the nanny was on vacation.  I enjoyed hanging out with the girls a lot. Week 4 (today) is starting off very grumpy.  We all had to get up early today and we've all been no fun at all, myself included.  We took a hike this afternoon and I must say I don't recommend hiking with 3 tired girls.  NOT PRETTY.

I can't wait to go to bed tonight.  More later when I'm not so grumpy.

No comments: