Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Kitties on the brain!

I don't know what happened, but last weekend, I decided we had to start looking for kitties for twoK and Three-a.  I became OBSESSED.  We like to adopt from rescue organizations. I think I found two wonderful black kitties!!!!!  We met them tonight.  They are big!  (As big as, or a little bigger, than oNe's kitty!)  They are 2.5.  One is very curious, playful, and friendly and one is a little shy.  They are brothers!  We'll probably get them on Friday or Saturday.  Can you tell I am excited?  There are way too many exclamation points in the post.  Oh well, NEW KITTIES!!!!

OMG we're gonna have 3 kitties.

P.S. I am very busy with work.  I anticipate having a little time off over the holiday break, but not a lot.  I should get to relax on February 15th.  Seriously.  I'm booked until then.  And then I have stuff to do for OLU.  Ai-yi-yi.

No comments: