Friday, December 09, 2011

Not good...hopefully I can shake this soon

I've been less than emotionally stable this week.  The reality of my Mom's death has now hit me hard.

Yesterday, I was supposed to work (at home) all day.  I knew if I stayed home I'd get very little (besides crying) done.  Instead, I went and worked out (not Zumba, but a good workout), then did a little work, then helped twoK finish her big second grade project and then had dinner with a friend!  I also called another friend to catch up.

I'm feeling a little better today.  I still have a HUGE report to work on, and NO motivation for it.  Then there's the other big project.  Oh, and I also have a lot of grading...  Sigh.  I'll try to get as much done as I can this weekend.

I have FINALLY started entries about each of the girls.  I want to blog about what they are like right now.  They are so fun.  (And noisy.)  (And they should be in bed NOW.)

No comments: