Friday, January 21, 2011

Maybe I'll get back into a groove...

But, probably not. I've been trying to get back into a habit of posting at least twice a week for a LONG time... Enjoy the posts while they are flowing, though!

Hrmmm... so much for flowing... I had about 4 things I wanted to talk about when I clicked on the "New Post" button and now they are all gone..... Let's see...

1. Restasis (um, boring dry eye stuff....I'm yawning just thinking about the post. I do want to write about it, but not today!)

2. Zumba! Or teaching dance in the first-grade classroom! It's so much fun. I'm getting a little better at it, but I still have a way to go before I want to teach grown ups. I choreographed a new song to Shake it up by The Cars. It's super fun. I wish I could get video of the kids dancing it and post it here, but probably not as that would blow my secret identity and violate all kinds of school policies all in one feel swoop.

Who knows if I'll try to teach Zumba. I don't try to make plans, I just kind of wait to see what evolves. I tried making plans and every time I do, something changes DRASTICALLY at work thus RUINING all my plans. My bestest colleague and supervisor knows exactly what I'm talking about (:waves to PS). I'm accepting my fate and just embracing the moment. (Heh.... for now. You'll hear me agonize later, I'm sure!)

On a related note, a good friend, our aerobics teacher, is getting ready to stop teaching. I love her and her class. I haven't been able to go to her class as much this year because of my schedule. I don't have as much nanny help this year (by choice) and her class is in the evening. MWH goes to her class and he's completely faithful to it. I don't know what he's going to do with out her class. He's been taking it for a LONG TIME.

3. Work... It's good at the moment. I got a BIG Thing accomplished the first two weeks of the year and now I have steady work on at least two projects for the next month. I can't ask for more. (See above for the fact that I'm giving up PLANNING for work!)

4. Um... running out of steam over here... I'll write more later. In the meantime, enjoy a very fun video from a very talented tap dancer. (Tap is my favorite!) (OH! I do have to tell you how I decided to do the dance show at our studio this year. Wow, call me crazy! I'll share more later.) Here's the video! Enjoy!

No comments: