Saturday, January 22, 2011

3 in a row...

Posts, that is....! Look at me!

This one is so short I don't know if it counts, but here it is...

We're getting a new cat this year! We could have at any point after last May, but I've been dragging my feet. Now, I feel mostly ready. twoK will be getting her kitty as soon as we find the purrrrrrfect cat for her and to go with our current kitty. Adding a cat to the household can be tricky. I'm excited about getting a new cat, in theory, but not in reality, but I am ready. Deep breath. I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Alice said...

Does twoK know? Is she excited?

I do still read this blog, and the other one, too. I don't even remember how long I've been following you for... it's been like 5 years now, or so!

I will send you an e-mail soon to update you on what I've been doing!

JK said...

twoK knows and she's excited... See the new post for more info.

You have been around for a while! Looking forward to your email! :-)