Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Arbitrary markers

It's January 4th, 2011... OMG, 2011. oNe is turning 9 in a few days...Again, OMG! My first born is almost 9. That means it's almost been a decade of motherhood for me. Wow. I am sure I will reflect more on this, soon.

I haven't done my "resolutions" yet, or reviewed my goals from last year, but I will. Who knows when though, it may be another week and 1/2 before I get to them, though. You see, I set a deadline for a work project for January 8 and January 15. I am KICKING myself for setting the deadline so close to the beginning of the year, but on January 15th at 12, noon, I will be THRILLED because I'll be DONE for a while.

Anyway, that's the reason why I am scarce right now. So far, I've stuck to my "NO NEW PROJECTS" for 2011, but I have to finish up the old stuff I agreed to, first. I will be VERY BUSY through January 15 and then, hopefully just comfortably busy through March.

No comments: