Friday, December 31, 2010

S-L-O-W

My Mom is here visiting and while I'm glad she's here, she moves slowly... She's 85, so I can't complain, but it is challenging. She wanted to go shoe shopping today. We went. We went VERRRRRRRRRRY slowly. It's good. I only took twoK with us. twoK is my most patient and least spaz-y child. She thought Grandma was slow, but she didn't complain.

It's almost time to go cook dinner...

I've been working, in a very slow manner, on some things for work. It's nice to work in a slow relaxed manner, although, I hope I've been working enough so that I'm not totally scrambling next week. I know I will have to pick up the pace a bit more. The good news is since I'm working, I'll won't have to take as much vacation. We're supposed to take 3 days of vacation this week, but I probably won't have to take more than 1! Woo!

On a not slow note, I went to take Zumba last night. It was good. It kicked my butt though as I was very slow getting out of bed this morning.

I hope to get back here tonight to do a little reflecting on this year and discuss goals for next year. If I don't make it back, Happy New Year's Eve to everyone. Be safe....

No comments: