Thursday, December 30, 2010

New picture!

Just in time for the new year, a new picture....with ALL 5 of us! (MWH is walking in front.)

I think I even need to change my tag line....It used to be:

Life with 3 very little girls. They are cute, but it feels like a circus most of the time.

I'm not feeling original right now, but it could be something like:

Life with 3 girls. They are cute, and even though they are growing up, it still feels like a circus--but not as much as in the past.

Or maybe: Look, we don't even have to hold their hands all the time any more...

Maybe...
3 little girls are growing and not so little any more. (They are still cuter and more fun than a barrel of monkeys.)

Here's the old blog look.

1 comment:

RUTH said...

I like the new painterly look and it is cool having all five of you in the picture. I didn't realise how much YWH was missing until I saw him there.