Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Oh, yea...

I forgot I still needed to 1) clean, 2) wrap presents and 3) send out cards 4) do a BIG grocery shopping trip because OMG, ALL STORES CLOSE for ONE DAY.... We might starve! (Does any one else panic about the grocery stores closing on Christmas Day?)

Tonight, the girls and I straightened in their room tonight and the cleaners will come Thursday...I still have to tackle de-junking the guest room and sorting papers upstairs. (Did I mention that we're doing some remodeling things in the house? MWH has arranged for it all to happen--he is amazing! I am a slacker.)

Did I mention I got into a task for work today, too...? Game plan for tomorrow, go to work from 10-2 and then come home and clean (actually straighten). I'll leave the heavy duty cleaning to the professionals.

Did I tell you about Pilates? I do it 2x a week and it's a super good workout. I did a new exercise on Monday and it really worked. I never knew I had abs down so low, but damn, they are sore. It's good... I like it when I'm sore, it makes me feel like I'm doing good stuff for me.

No comments: