Friday, November 12, 2010

Yup

A colleague sent me an email and said, "Busy, isn't it? Personally, I had no idea it would keep getting busier progressively year after year but that is what it feels like, and now the holidays approach!"

Ohmygoodness, HOWISITJUSTGETTINGBUSIER each year? Is it the kids, or has everyone just gone INSANE and that's why we're always so booked?

I feel like this poor guy, all the time. (Note, this is my all time fav commercial.)

The last two days the girls have had off from school. I took vacation to manage, and I feel so far behind. Tomorrow is a sort of calm day; we only have 2 commitments. On Sunday, we have 3 commitments at roughly the same time, and I'm not sure how we'll manage. Ai-yi-yi!

I'm tired just thinking about it.

Tonight, MWH and I are stealing away for a little date. We're going to work out and maybe grab a bite to eat. Woo!

No comments: