Monday, November 15, 2010

This is why I get myself in trouble...

Today, I am at work. I don't have any meetings. Today is the first time in a LONG time that I don't have any meetings. Also, I don't have any imminently looming deadlines. (This is really unheard of where I work!) I have two things I should be working on, and a third thing that I want to work on, but, today, right now, I want to breathe.

Usually, I'm so busy I don't have time to stop and think. Right now, it's not too bad, so here I am trying to get motivated, but really all I want to do is kick-back. That's why I get in trouble. I should just keep working steady and make some progress, but I don't wanna.

I am sitting on the couch in my office and trying to work on those two things, but look, now I'm blogging--oops. I've caught up on all my email and I've managed to work about 1/2 hour in the hour I've been here at work. My bestest colleague isn't here today so I can't go get lunch with her. I should go find some lunch soon. Hopefully, I'll be able to get a side of motivation at the cafeteria, too.

No comments: