Sunday, November 07, 2010

Just the facts

1. This weekend was a good sleep catch-up weekend.... MWH and I slept 20/48 hours. I am imagining that we will have trouble falling asleep tonight, but I feel SO good right now! Woo!

2. oNe and Three-a did their first 4H meeting with the goats. oNe was in heaven. You can see photos at the other blog (soon).

3. Three-a has a tendency to toe-in--especially on her left foot. We FINALLY went to the doctor about this. He said it was very slight and she'll most likely out grow it. He said the ONLY thing he'd do was to encourage her to wear shoes that slightly turn the toe out to help with the left foot. On her left side she turns in slightly at the hip, the knee, and the toe. He thought she had slight, if any, hip involvement on the right, slight toe involvement, but not really knee involvement (I think I got that correct).

4. We went and bought "good" aka EXPENSIVE shoes for Three-a today. They are super cute. I'll try to get a picture of them, soon, before she wears them too much and trashes them. twoK went shoe shopping, too--remember, she LOVES shoes; we couldn't find any shoes she liked and that were comfortable. twoK is slightly picky and sensitive about her clothes and shoes. We went to Payless after the expensive shoe store and twoK got a pair of gold slip-slip on ballet shoes for the Holidays. She can't wear them to school 'cause she walks right out of them, but I figure they will look cute in Holiday pictures, and she was so good while we were shopping for Three-a that I felt like it was worth it to reward her with the gold shoes.

4b. I came home and ordered shoes for twoK and Three-a from Zappos. I had a store credit there. Hopefully they will fit.

5. I found a couple of cute sweaters at the Mall today, too. (It was a successful shopping day.)

6. I can't believe it's November.

7. I thought about doing NaNoBloPoMo, but didn't sign up nor have I had time or motivation. I really hope I can get over this hump and blog more. I have lots of things I'd like to write about when I'm driving, but by the time I get home, they've slipped away. Perhaps this is the first sign of dementia.

8. Usually, on the day we switch the clocks, either forward or backward, I find it to be a very long day. Today, was lovely. Visiting the goats helped make the day go really quickly.

9. The best part of today was when all 3 of the girls were snuggled in bed with me this morning. <3 it!

No comments: