Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Slippery slope

Yesterday, I drank a little coffee with soy milk. I was SOOO tired. Today, I started my day with a little coffee with soy milk... My excuse? Last night was a late night; I got to bed around 1:30 am. In addition to regular work, and then doing all the kid stuff, last night, I finished a review of an article (thank goodness it was a VERY short article 'cause it still took me ~5 hours to get it done). Also, I have a long day today. I don't really want to start drinking coffee again (I've been coffee free for a year plus, but I needed my coffee today (and yesterday).)

I am also working on writing a grant for the school. The school committee person would like me to get the grant writing committee together and plan for the next grant, but geez, I don't have time. Yes, it's important to keep moving forward, but this is so much work... It's what I do at work and doing it on a committee as a volunteer is really hard.

Yea, I'm whining...

MWH also has something going on keeping him up at nights and I'm worried... (i hate to be mysterious and all, but I should probably clear it with him before I blog about it.)

No comments: