Sunday, August 23, 2009

Step away from the computer

I have a hard time stepping away from the computer. Hours go by and I'm "sucked in." Today, I shut the lid at 10:40 and told myself I couldn't touch the computer until 12 noon. It's been 3 full hours and here is what I accomplished:

played with the girls for a few minutes (they didn't want me to play though, so instead I)
sorted toys in the play room
fed girls lunch
watered plants
picked tomatoes
picked a pepper
gave twoK a bath
sorted more toys
pulled sheets off twoK's bed and put in a load of laundry
realized there are about 3 more loads of laundry to do today

Now, I need to take a shower and then twoK and I will head to target and run errands. I want to ride the exercise bike at the gym today too. Yikes, I need to get moving.

No comments: