Monday, August 24, 2009

Doomed?

Last week, when Three-a was running around and her sisters were sick, I asked her if she felt doomed. She said no. I knew she was. This week, I have to ask myself the same question. I hope I am not, but I am scared.

MWH is sick. Last night, he didn't really sleep. I don't wanna get sick. Of course, no one does. I have a big meeting on Thursday.... I have a slight headache and am tired, but I didn't get much sleep because MWH was awake almost all night. I'm going to try to nap and hopefully it will help. Ugh.

oNe went to school today. She said she felt like it. She looks almost back to normal. Yesterday, she had lots of energy. Hopefully she will be okay.

1 comment:

Lola Granola said...

Hope you dodge this bullet...don't they say things that hit kids hardest are supposed to be lighter for grownups? Maybe you had it, dealt with it and didn't even notice.

I KNOW they don't test for swine flu any more--ours don't either--but how are we supposed to know if we need the shot or not if we don't know if we really HAD it? You probably wouldn't get the shot, but I would, except that I think most of us had flu.