Monday, August 17, 2009

PT

Right now, it feels like my knees are making progress. I can't explain the feeling, but basically, I'm not feeling my knees--this is good. Normal body parts do not make you think about them. Over the last month, even when my knees didn't hurt, I could kind of "feel them." I was constantly "thinking" about them, but this morning I woke up and they didn't require thought. My left knee is starting to subtly remind me of its presence, but it took 2.5 hours of being up and around before it did. (My left knee is the "good knee" but yesterday, it POPPED like you wouldn't believe. Not a tendon/ligament pop, but a joint pop. It's been a little bit upset since then.)

I'm doing a pretty good job n doing the exercises for PT. I'm stretching a lot, and doing one set of the inner thigh exercises a day (need to do two sets). Today, we're going to look at exercise bikes! I'm hoping to get one within the week.




Okay... Off to get ready for the day.

No comments: