Monday, August 17, 2009

It's a Monday

It's been a lazy day... oNe had a tiny cold over the weekend... she's mostly better now, but doesn't really want to leave the house. We needed to run some errands so I bribed her out of the house with frozen yogurt. We bought new tennis shoes (X 3) for school. I was pleased because the shoes are nice (Adidas and Avia) and for all 3, plus some socks, I payed less than $85. Not a huge, huge sale, but not bad.

After we got back, I was EXHAUSTED. twoK and Three-a were playing, oNe was resting, and I laid on the couch. I snoozed for 40 minutes and then felt MUCH better.

Tomorrow is Three-a's birthday!!!! She'll be four. Her name won't change as it indicates little girl #3, not her age. I think we'll go to the little kid amusement park, but we might go to another indoor playground. If I feel up to the little kid amusement park, we'll offer it.

twoK has decided to cut her hair short and wants it done before school starts. We have an appointment tomorrow night. I should probably make Three-a a cake, eh? I may need to have MWH buy some ice cream on the way home.

I believe this is THE MOST BORING blog post ever, but that's okay. The big purpose of this post was to remember my nap. I hardly ever take naps. It was nice to be lazy.

No comments: