Friday, July 24, 2009

how many

How many different subjects can I cover in a post I make in 15 minutes?

1. Tonight, MWH and I are going to see Harry Potter! With friends! I am excited. In the past, I've always re-read the book, or the book right before the movie so I'd have a reminder of what was going to happen and the background. I didn't have a chance this time.

2. I went to the neurologist yesterday. He took my numb hands and my concerns seriously. He decided we should do another MRI on my spine just to see if anything had changed in 9 years. He isn't doing a brain MRI, but in reflection, I don't think my symptoms really warrant it. I'd like one, but first, let's see what the spine shows. Hopefully nothing. This doctor thinks my numbness might be related to carpal tunnel. I doubt it, but again, let's see. We'll look at the MRI and if it doesn't show changes, he recommends I get tested to see if it is carpal tunnel. I'm good with that. I'm hoping for no changes on the MRI, but I doubt carpal tunnel is the answer. We'll see.

3. Work...Last weekend, I didn't work. This week, I felt a little stressed because I felt behind. This weekend, I'll try to work about 2-4 hours and we'll see how I feel. This week, I had a little less time for work because 1) meeting former supervisor for coffee and 2) the doctor appointment. If 2 hours on the weekend makes the week go a little smoother, I'm okay with that. We'll see. Or maybe I just need to get better about making sure I have 25 hours during the week to work FOR SURE.

4. We have less than a month until school starts. This is crazy. I am NOT ready. I like summer.

5. Three-a's show just ended. I need to go get us breakfast. I covered 5 topics in 10 minutes, I didn't get 15 minutes after all.

No comments: