Thursday, May 07, 2009

This post is an attempt to cheer ME up.

I'm not sure why I feel so blah today, but I need to snap out of it.

I think I know why, we had this work phone call this morning. Argh. It's only work, but geez.

Basically, I worry that the work we've done will fade away to nothing and not have much impact. I shouldn't worry. The work we've has helped hundreds, if not thousands, of people. I need to snap out of it. I also get to teach and have impact on my students. I am LUCKY. I just wonder what the "next" thing will be.

Stop the feeling sorry for yourself, JK!

Also, I got complimented at Zumba by several folks--there are a couple of steps that I do excel at doing, but I can't ever think, that was good, I only think, geez, I should do better, faster, higher, etc. One would think the compliments would get me out of my funk, but no, I still think I need to work harder and do Zumba BETTER. I'm still all BLEH-like.

Maybe I ought to give myself a firm slap.

Hrm.

I made a few people laugh hard at a couple of my observations on the world around me today... that was good. (Sometimes my perspective does resonate with others.)


I'm slowly working on the new thing for work... I'm just having a hard time today. I'll work for a bit longer, then go hang with the girls for a while and that's the best I can do, right? It's okay.

No comments: