Friday, May 08, 2009

Just another Friday

I have come to the conclusion that I was EXHAUSTED yesterday. I went to bed kind of early, and I feel a teeny bit better today. I'd feel lots better, but I got up earlier than usual today. I needed to so I could work on the new thing for work.

oNe is a teeny bit sick today. I kept her home from school. She feels a little queasy and has a little fever. I sure hope the rest of us don't get this. Ugh. Our house has the potential for germs x 5. The good news is she has been resting most of the day and she seems a little better now (7:30 pm). And now, at 8:43, she seems a lot better. I guess it was a 24-hour kind of bug. Earlier this week, Three-a had a little something, but her nose ran a lot, and she slept a lot. She never complained of feeling bad in the stomach. Hrm.

Okay.... I'm tired. I'm boring. I've been working a lot and I could discuss it, but I think it might put you all to sleep.

No comments: