Tuesday, May 05, 2009

More planning

First, a funny: oNe is very mad at our ISP (internet service provider) because it's SLOW right now. Her internet sites are taking too long to load. I am so laughing! I am so proud! My 7-year-old has opinions on technologies!




Now another funny, Three-a fell asleep at the dinner table tonight. I think she's coming down with a cold.




twoK wants "peanut butter pie" for her birthday cake. I'm good with that! It's EASY to make. It's kind of rich, but it's super yum!

First you make a cookie crust. What I do: Fill up the food processor with cookies (often chocolate wafers, but chocolate graham crackers or chocolate animal crackers work...banilla wafers or regular graham crackers work too).

Then add 2/3s or 3/4 cup of brown sugar and approximately 4 tablespoons melted butter. Mix them all up in the food processor. (I don't measure anymore.)

Bake at 350 for about ten minutes.

Let cool.

Now for the filling....

3/4 cup brown sugar
4 ounces low fat cream cheese
1/2 cup peanut butter (you can use low fat or regular)
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract

Mix it all up


Slice bananas and place on top of cookie crust (I usually use 2 bananas). Fold in 8 ounces of whipped cream to the filling (use light if you want). Pour the filling on top of the bananas. Swirl with chocolate syrup. (Take your knife and make pretty patterns if you like.) Freeze overnight.

EAT!

Say YUM!

I originally got this recipe from Cooking Light, but over the years, it's become not so light. Exercise a lot so you can eat yummy foods is my philosophy!

Sidebar: The scale at the fitness center said 2.5 pounds away from my GOAL weight. My home scale says 5.5 pounds away. When I hit the goal weight (in about 30 weeks or so if I have 5 pounds to go and in ~15 weeks if I have 2.5 pounds to go) not much will change. I'll keep eating the way I do and I'll also keep exercising to stay toned. There you go!

No comments: