Saturday, May 02, 2009

I'm having trouble coming up with titles

1. Eight years ago yesterday, we found out we were getting a oNe! I just realized her nickname here is even more perfect because when she was a baby, I used to sing her this song.

(I love it when there are many meaningful reasons for nicknames!)

2. I've been obsessed with H1N1. Not too worried, but I can't stop reading about it and all things related to the flu. I have this book, and I've not read it yet. I'm thinking I need to. I've had it for YEARS, but I knew I couldn't read it while I was pregnant (it would get me too freaked), and then I've not had any time. Maybe I can read it soon.

3. I won't have a lot of time again until end of June probably. We're going to be starting up a new crazy time at work... for the next couple or three weeks I'll be consumed again (writing). It's good. Well, errr, the fact that we're entering this crazy period means we didn't get a project we thought/hoped we would, but it's good that we have another opportunity to jump on waiting for us.

4. I watched Groundhog Day last night. It really is funny! I highly recommend it. If you have netflix, you can watch it instantly too! Excellent.

That's it for now. We have a party to attend tonight and I have an article or two to read this afternoon.

1 comment:

Zaz said...

I totally forgot about swine flu already. Maybe it's because I don't have wee ones.