Sunday, December 23, 2007

Really...

You really shouldn't leave MWH and I in charge for an extended period of time and no "structure." Our kids are going to be sleeping until noon by the end of this break. It's 7 pm and both K and T are napping. I'm hoping we can get them to bed for the night by 10 pm. Last night, we had some people over for dinner and the little girls didn't go to bed until 10:30. Our guests didn't leave until 11-ish, but that's a story for another day.




Documentation...


Today we went to T*ar*get, got last minute gifts, bought a few more ornaments for our ridiculously bare 9-foot tree (stop laughing, it's our first year of having a big tree!), went swimming at the Y, and worked out. (MWH and I took turns again. I'm really liking this. All the girls really like to swim it seems--me included.)



What else... I'm still working on some work stuff, but right now, I'm not stressing about it. I will work on it later tonight and maybe a bit tomorrow... Except for not being able to read Harry Potter, I don't mind.

Maybe I don't feel as crazed because last year, two days before Christmas, we moved... We were crazy. It's good though. I really wanted to be in our new house before Christmas and by-gosh, we did it. Happy new house anniversary to us!

Also, apparently I was working on getting some people some data for a project too... (Oh yea, I remember... The TL people...) Heh.

It was definitely crazier last year.

No comments: