Saturday, December 22, 2007

Every single time...

Every single time I think I might have time to relax a little, the universe laughs and says NOPE. We're working on something over the break for work. It's something I want to work on (when isn't it?) but still. I'm tired. I was looking forward to a little down-time. My colleagues and I have been joking that they'll come to my house and we'll sit around our Christmas tree and work. Wouldn't that be festive of us? Heh.

But seriously, I'm tired. I lost it this morning when I thought stupid M$ Word ate one of my documents. It wasn't pretty. I cried. Big huge elephant-like tears.

I still don't know what happened, but in the end, I found all of the content I had written in a document saved under a different name... Did I save it again under a different name? I don't know. (Probably.) Did I never save it under the name I thought I had? I dont' know. (Probably.) Did I paste the content in the wrong window and not create a new document? (I don't know.) I'm just glad I didn't lose the content 'cause it took more than an hour to create it. I am so glad I didn't have to recreate it.

Did I mention, I'm tired?



On another note, l I want to tell you all about potty-training, but I don't know when I'm going to get time. Right now, I'll start with requesting, a big round of applause...

Miss T (2.25) stayed dry for more than 6 hours yesterday and including through her NAP. Woo-hoo. She's very excited about staying dry in her NEW pull-ups. (I'm doing pull-ups Nino and I'll talk more about that later.)



On another note, I need to tell you about K's preschool "report card" and N's school and making gingerbread houses. There's so much fun stuff going on and I don't have time to blog it. If I don't blog it, I will forget. Sigh.

No comments: