Saturday, November 24, 2007

Two more...

My hair... I spent 5 whole minutes styling my hair this morning, and I was thrilled with the outcome. Usually I get 20 seconds time for styling. If I spent a little more time on my hair would I always like it this much? Or do I like it today because I'm due for a trim on Tuesday. Now I have to decide what to tell her... Do I have her trim it or not.... Yikes... Decisions!


Today, we ate at one of our favorite restaurants... It's one MWH and I love, but we usually don't take the girls to it (I'm not sure if we have since K was teeny tiny). They liked it! Woo-hoo. Now we'll be able to go there more often. It's a tad crazy busy at lunch time, but maybe we can time it better in the future and miss the rush. We took our hike/walk today. It went pretty well, but either we need two strollers (jogging and double) or we need to bring N's bike so she can ride and one of us can keep up with her. My goal is to be able to do this at least once a month on a weekend day (and ideally twice a month!).


We're definitely entering a new era around here with new bigger kid activities now. The three little girls are so different than they were last year. It's nice to have it be a little less stressful when we go out, and to be able to do more!


(And, no, we didn't make it to look at couches. We chose to take the walk/hike. It was a nice day--and that made it hard to want to go inside to shop!)

No comments: