Monday, July 02, 2007

Vacation's over

Wowza.... It's July. My father says, "First it's the Fouth of July and then it's Christmas." He's so right. Time is going too fast.

I was still fairly calm when I made this post. Last night, I realized that I have a lot of work to do! I'm not in high stress mode, but I've got to work a bit harder!

Here's a long-shot question... Anyone know where I can get a podcast safe version of Hawaii Five-O?

I decided that song would be perfect to open a Podcast I'm doing for work. I can't seem to find a version I'm for sure is podcast safe. I've spent way too many hours (about 2) looking for this. I have learned a bit more about using music in a Podcast, but I'm still a little worried about it. I've made podcast recordings before, but I typically don't put in music. I'm a researcher, and I don't feel it adds that much to them, but another person I am working with believes it does, so I'm going to try.

Help?

No comments: