Friday, June 29, 2007

So much to do!

I'm organizing two seminars for a project, and substantively contributing to both. I took myself down from "lead facilitator" because organizing, facilitating, working on two other projects, being Mom, and planning my class for the fall is too much!

I can't believe I was just on vacation last week. I came back on Monday and was all a-glow. Today, I'm back in the swing of things and I'm not glowing. I can't decide if this is good or bad. I'm not too stressed, so I think I'm probably in a okay place.

Here's what I need to do:

1. N needs new shoes. She told me this morning that her shoes all feel a little tight. She's growing! Mitosis!

2. K will start ballet tomorrow if I get my act together and get over to the studio, get her signed up and buy her some shoes. I need to see if N's old ballet or tap shoes will fit her. Hopefully they will, but K's got a really wide foot so I don't know. We'll see soon.

3. Work on the other two projects (I and MG).

4. Write a paper about a class discussion we had last semester.

5. Write a paper about S and T intersection for C... What T goes with what Activities? (Don't you hate it when I launch into initials?)

6. Plan class for fall. (Get reader, book and think about technology in the class. What do I want to do?)

7. Keep from getting too stressed! It doesn't all have to be done tomorrow. Try to work hard in July because in August, I will need to panic if most of this isn't done!

8. Go with MWH to look at shelf/stand/whatever you want to call it for TV.

No comments: