Monday, July 09, 2007

Could have gone in many different directions...

As I go through my day, I often think of many great blog posts, but by then end, when I'm tired, who knows what I'll remember.

K (3) and N (5) are doing great at swim lessons.

I ran into a friend at Target.

Work is good. I'm enjoying only working on 3-4 projects this summer and not teaching a class. I don't know how I'll do it this fall when I am teaching.

We had ice cream at the "ice cream store" tonight... The little girls are cute!

However, I have something on my mind.... My camera... That's all I can really think about right now... I spilled water on it. I am hopeful that it will dry and work okay. Right now, it's not in such good shape.

Sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ack! I hope it recovers. Remember when I dropped mine in the bathtub? That wasn't fun.