Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Deep Sigh

Remember yesterday, when I said something about not knowing how I'd be able to do it teaching a class and working... That's how I'm really feeling today... I'm feelin like there's no way I can do this... I'm feeling OVERWHELMED.

Part of what prompted this feelins is that something I've had planned for weeks, on my calendar for WEEKS, literally weeks, needs to be shifted because a very important meeting may need to be scheduled at that EXACT MOMENT that the other meeting was scheduled for. I am a victim. I have no control over my own destiny... At least that's how I feel at the moment*. Sigh.

More when I dig myself out from this horrible place I'm in.






*I realize it's not that bad, it just feels like it at this moment. I am being overly dramatic. But I am feeling completely overwhelmed... We can poke fun at me later when I recover... right now I'm fragile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, I'm sorry luv! It'll all work out. Remind me to poke fun at you later (tee hee - that part made me smile, you silly goose!)

RUTH said...

Hang in there - you're acheiving miracles as it is. I'm feeling pretty overwhelmed at the moment too, and I only have two kids and one mostly manageable job.