Sunday, December 10, 2006

Something new!

I don't know if any one else does this, but I just decided that I'm going to start doing, "My Favorite Moment" as a category. This is the kind of moment, when something happens and I think, "If I could capture the cuteness/this feeling and bottle it, this would be what I would want to capture!" I'm usually good at remembering, but not always. Sometimes it happens several times a day, and sometimes just once a day. (And some days, not at all--we've all had those days!)

Today it occurred when we were driving and all three girls were saying "Weeeeeeee" at the same time. Oh the cuteness was high. Periodically they all giggle at the same time and that is just too cute.

A little later today, K (30 months) was pushing N (almost 5!) in the stroller. T (15.5 months) was running beside K just scolding her. T was so funny. She wanted to push the stroller and she wouldn't stop yelling about it until she got her way. That's our little T!

Okay, those are my "moments." Have you had any recently?

4 comments:

RUTH said...

Two fovourite moments:

This morning H was standing in her undies with her back to me and her legs together down to her knees but her feet apart and something about the silly position that she had unconciously adopted just melted my heart.

Yesterday D came back from a fortnight away. We met him at the airport and I was so busy watching, and delighting in, H & K's enthusiasm that I nearly forgot my own.

Jo said...

i cherish every moment i am with my kids ages 3 and 4. every time spent with them is a cherished moment. too many to mention. have a great day!

Jo said...

ooopps! sorry. forgot to mention i was just blog-hopping.

Jo said...

ooopps! sorry. forgot to mention i was just blog-hopping.