Monday, December 11, 2006

Countdowns

In just a little over a week, my business trip will be over. I will be so ecstatic. Did I mention how much I hate to travel? I find that I am increasingly worried/stressed about this trip and as a corollary, increasingly irritable and short-tempered. I think MWH will be glad when the trip is over and I return to more normal--insanely busy, but usually cheerful.

We are slated to move on 12/23.

We get the carpets cleaned 12/16.

They installed part of our counters in the kitchen today. Theoretically they will finish tomorrow.

The painter says he'll probably be done by Wednesday. He totally gets underpromise, overdeliver. I need to take lessons from him.

N (almost 5!) has another cold. We had her stay home from school today, but she was bouncing off the walls. She is so going back tomorrow. I wonder if T and K are going to get this one. I hope MWH and I can sit it out. (We managed to sit out the last one that started in November.... We'll see if we can do it again. Go Immune systems!)

I'm tired... Must go watch Buffy, and sleep! I need to write about N's upcoming birthday party soon. It should be fun. I'll do that when I'm not so tired.

No comments: