Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Something I learned on Saturday

On Saturday, N (4) and I were going through files on my computer. She and I were looking at all the little .mpg movies I took of her and K (21 months) when K was first born. They are small (320 X 240 or so), but so cute and I'm so glad I took them. I take lots of pictures, but the videos capture so much more. We had so much fun looking at them.

I prefer to take video with my high resolution DV camera, but I have now learned that the little .mpg ones are more than worth the space that they take on the camera memory card. (I hate having to download the camera very often. Taking movies makes me have to download more frequently, but knowing how much I will treasure the movies in the future will make those extra downloads worth it!)

No comments: