Saturday, February 25, 2006

If the pants fit...

Wear them! I found a new pair of black pants and got them yesterday. I really like them. I didn't opt for the "warm" criteria because yesterday and today have been warm. I went with the cropped pants option. They are cute and figure-flattering. They will work well for work and for being Mommy.

Now, I have to decide if I should also by the long pants version of them. If I want the long pants version, do I want it in navy or black? If I buy the long pants version, do I buy the size I'm in currently or the next lower size because I (hopefully) won't be in this size for too much longer. I'm still shrinking... (however, I do have to accept that I have hit a serious weight plateau and get my butt in gear and work harder now).

(Weight plateaus happen. They suck, but all they mean is that I need to take an extra aerobics class a week or take an extra walk or something each week until my metabolism can "kick it up" a notch.)

Oh the "weighty" topics I deal with here... (pun intended!)

No comments: