Friday, October 07, 2005

Little Big Girl

In the last 2 weeks N (3 and 3/4s now) has decided she can do EVERYTHING ALL by herself. She's growing in so many ways... She washes her own hair, she wipes her own bottom, and she gets dressed all by herself. She even does a good job of making sure her shirts are on the right way. It's wonderful and difficult all at the same time.

She is very cute though. She says I'm a grown-up or I'm a Mom-Mom all the time. She's been obsessed with counting and can pretty much count to 40 (she says 30-ten). I've been trying to explain the repeating digits thing. She has sort of gotten it, but hasn't totally glommed onto the fact that 1-9 repeats each time.... I think the teens really throw her. I'm sure that's a common issue that kids have.

We start preschool next week on Wednesday. I'm sure we'll see her grow up even more after she starts. My first baby is definitely not a baby anymore.

No comments: