Monday, January 02, 2017

Am I back?

For the moment... who knows how long--no promises it will last any longer than today.  This blog is a good place to put things that I want to remember but don't want to put on either of my other 3 blogs... YES, 3! (Home, food, and work...)

Goals for the year


  • Eat more sriracha
  • Take more walks and have more talks
  • Go to the middle school and run around on the track (this one is so far away from what we do now that if we did this one or two times this year I would consider it a win.)
  • Write more for my blog at work
  • Find more yummy recipes
  • Continue eating well, working out a lot (5-6 times a week), tap dancing


Break Highlights


  • Having a great talk with the girls about the work I do
  • Actually getting holiday cards mailed
  • Hanging out and having down time
  • Getting most of my "list" of things to do for work done without too much stress



No comments: